to Sell and / or Volunteer
Please read as some items have changed
FEES AND PROFITS:
- There is a $10.00 fee to sign up to sell at the sale.
- CCPOM keeps 20% of the proceeds from items sold.
- All sellers can volunteer to work one (1) shift and earn 80% profit.
- Sellers can work a second shift and earn an extra 5% of their proceeds. (85%)
- A seller’s partner or spouse may volunteer to work a shift and earn an additional 5%. (90%)
- If a seller does not work a shift, they will only receive 60% of their proceeds.
- Sellers may bring items to the sale (place items in appropriate locations within the church) and not volunteer and earn 60%.
- Managers receive 100% of their proceeds.
- Sellers who volunteer to work during the set up portion of the sale (and work the entire shift) will be able to shop with Board Members and ETC Sale Managers.
If you are late or leave early from your shift and do not make other arrangements with the scheduling manager, your percentage of pay will be reduced.
FIRST TIME SELLERS: Our sale is run by My Consignment Manager (MyCM). You will need a login name and password. You can only go to MyCM by selecting this link. MyConsignmentManager. Select the Create user Account under New Sellers/ Volunteers. Enter the required information and select Create Account.
RETURNING SELLERS: Go to MyConsignmentManager, To register for the sale, select Register Here. You need to select Register Here once for each sale. After you have registered, you will only need to select the Login button going forward.
Requirements for volunteering have changed please refer to above Fees And Profits
It will be announced when the volunteer shifts are available. If the page is blank, that means the shifts are not open yet. Once an email is sent stating the shifts are available, register or log in at MyCM and go to the Volunteer section. Select the shift you want by checking the box to the far left and press the Add me to selected shift(s) button. Your shift will be located first on the list. If you cannot see your shift, scroll to the top of the page. Your shift will be highlighted in bold. If you sign up for another shift, the second shift will list your name but it will not be highlighted in bold. Only the first line is highlighted in bold.
Spouse / Partner Volunteering
If you want your spouse or partner to work a shift at the same time as you do so you can get the extra 5% commission, your spouse or partner will have to register with the sale as a volunteer. The MyCM software will not let one person sign up for 2 shifts at the same time. It is your responsibility to check in and out at with the ETC Sale General Manager at the beginning and end of your shift to receive credit.